11 Of The Best Ways To Sneak Alcohol
1. Smuggle Mug: This mug has a hidden flask built in so you can sneak alcohol into any event. Just bring it with you, with your favorite alcohol concealed inside. Get a mug full of ice from any vendor then twist the lid and release the contents and enjoy your drink.
2. Shampbooze: People have been trying different ways to smuggle their own booze on to cruises for decades. Shampbooze is the answer to all their prayers. It is a virgin food grade organic specialty shampoo and conditioner empty bottle which you can put your 32oz of alcohol into and place in your checked luggage. Sure to pass the glancing eye of cruise security if your bag is searched. Average reported bar tab savings is $180!
4. Cell Phone Flask: The hidden flask that looks like a cell phone only holds 6 oz. so if your using it for sneaking alcohol is easy to recognize that it is not a real cell phone you can spend lots of money and get it bedazzled but then your missing the point of saving money.
5. Stadium Seat Flask: This is a stadium seat cushion that has a soft flask inside that has a hose coming out the front. When you sneak alcohol into the football or baseball game with this hidden flask you will still have the same problem you have with most hidden flasks, how do you keep you drink cold?
6. Reef Dram Sandal: These sandals have a hidden flask in the heel of the shoe and have bad reviews on Amazon.com because the hidden flask seems to easily spring a leak. This is a problem because the flask holds such a small amount of alcohol in the first place.
7. Shorts Flask: These plastic flasks are worn under your regular clothing with the tube running down your leg. It is said not to bulge when you fill the with the alcohol you are trying to smuggle in. I guess you could always claim your catheter came out and your urine is a weird color if you ever get caught. Warm thigh alcohol sounds delicious to me!
8: WineRack: A couple of plastic flasks that are easy to hide in a bra is an awkward product that would seem to be uncomfortable. The spout is secretly attached to the side and then it hangs down your side where you can empty it into your glass. Probably works best for girls with small boobs!
9. Beerbelly: Is a large plastic container with backpack like straps on it that will hold up to 80 oz of alcohol. You wear it under your shirt like a backwards backpack. This is the perfect hidden flask if you like you’re your alcohol at body temperature.
10. Binocular Flask: A flask that looks like binoculars but really is a great way to sneak alcohol anywhere you want pretend to see something better. I would personally use this on a bird watching outing with the in-laws. The eye piece unscrews when you need a quick sip.
11. Golf Club Flask: The flask that looks like a golf club. If you want to smuggle alcohol onto the golf course just put it in your golf bag and you will have alcohol for all 18 holes.